الأحد، 23 ديسمبر 2007

Here I'm ... What an Enthusiastic song...

To Watch the video
-----------------
Here I am - this is me
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be
Here I am - it's just me and you
And tonight we make our dreams come true
-----------------
It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of - young hearts
It's a new day - it 's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am
----------------
Here we are - we've just begun
And after all this time - our time has come
Ya here we are - still goin'strong
Right here in the place where we belong
---------------
Here I am - next to you
And suddenly the world is all brand-new
Here I am - where I'm gonna stay
Now there's nothin standin in our way
Here I am - this is me
-----------------

هناك 3 تعليقات:

هبههههووب يقول...

اذيك يا احمد يارب تكون الامتحانات كويسه والامور مستتبه
الاغنيه دى حلوة اوى وانت عارف انى بكرة الاجنبى بكل اصنافه من افلام واغانى ومسلسلاته
بس بعد ما فهمت كلماتها وسمعتها لاقيتها فيها تحدى وقوة وفيها مشاعر اخلاص وحب وانتماء وحاجات كتير حلوة
تشكرات
وتمنياتى لك بالتوفيق والنجاح
سلام مؤقت

غير معرف يقول...

Alsalamu 3alikom:

howa ma3lesh so2al fei el-awel.. leih el-cursor moser yo2af 3al yemeen wemosh rady y-justify left :S:S

tany 7aga el-song dih was 1 of ma favorite zamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan awyyy .. we2ana fei 2oola aw tanya e3daddy .. wefe3lan ana ba7ebhhaa geddan msh hyya Alternative bardoh ;)

إنسان جديد يقول...

Brothers Under The Sun :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-HM2JlBdA&feature=related
--
words:-
-------
I had a dream - of the wide open prairie
I had a dream - of the pale morning sky
I had a dream - that we flew on golden wings
And we were the same - just the same - you and I
Follow your heart - little child of the west wind
Follow the voice - that’s calling you home
Follow your dreams - but always, remember me
I am your brother - under the sun
We are like birds of a feather
We are two hearts joined together
We will be forever as one
My brother under the sun
Wherever you hear - the wind in the canyon
Wherever you see - the buffalo run
Wherever you go - I’ll be there beside you
Cos you are my brother - my brother under the sun